Just a quick question, I was considering selling my website http://www.allbargaingoods.com
after someone made me an offer recently. The site had not been making much money at the moment as I have not been able to develop it.
The plan was to create a site that sell various products, I have not got round to doing it yet.
The individual in question offered me 3 figure sum for it.
I now have other ideas for the site to create a self advertising site where users can place their own ads and that will reduce the time I spend on the site. I will be using a classified script if I decide to go ahead with it.
If you where in my shoes would you take the money or take time do develop the site as you had always planned?